Made possible by the generosity of the Singhal-Iyer Family Foundation
When: May 2021 until target was met
What: Free home-based Covid-19 care, including all medications, diagnostics, daily physician consultations, hygiene and sanitation protocols, remote monitoring and recovery for up to 15 days for up to 500 underprivileged patients.
Impact: As of project end
500 underprivileged (BPL) individuals suffering from Covid-19 received comprehensive home-based care for up to 15 days and their families remained safe and healthy.
- End-to-end post-diagnosis Covid-19 care
- Consultation, prescription, vitals monitoring, health and safety precaution awareness
- One-stop pre-hospitalisation solution for patients, including familial support, remote monitoring, e-pharmacy delivery, blood work, scanning
- Dedicated helpline for programme beneficiaries
- Simple, seamless onboarding and discharge
- Ambulance available if required, support on transport for hospital diagnostic scanning visits
- Counselling on wellness, mental health, isolation and sanitation protocols etc. for patients and family members